KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ciroc Queen aka "Champagne Showers"




I have a great friend named Vanessa...they call her the Ciroc Queen. I promise you...I've been out with her 3 times this past month on Thursday nite at Muse lounge to support her. It's Latin night out there (if you know me, you know I probably got more Latino friends than black or white friends) anyways Vanessa is notorious for coppin' at least 3 Ciroc bottles, and sharing them with the crowd....and buying 3 bottles of Rose....but she never drinks those...as a matter of fact, NO ONE drinks them...she sprays those bottles on everyone and everything!!!! AKA Champagne Showers lol

More to come I promise you NO ONE parties like her and her girls....NO ONE!!!! This is an aftermath video...

No comments: