KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have a dream...





So my dear friend Ayana told me I hadn't posted in a while, well this particular entry should be interesting to read.

I have a dream, or rather had a dream, just last night (or was it this morning?). I think I can imagine a million things that it could mean. From what I remember, I was in my parents house, in the basement and I was asleep. There was quiet as I was asleep, then all of a sudden I hear the wind blowing loudly and get up to look out the back yard (I think) and I see trees swaying in the wind and rain coming down pretty hard. Then I go upstairs to the front door and I see beyond, maybe 1/4 of a mile away, a sort of land waterspout. It was headed straight for our house! So of course I warn everyone that's in the house and I go downstairs, I remember saying a quick prayer and then anticipating the onset of the waterspout. It hit us and I heard gushing sound. I saw the house moving but didn't really feel it.

This lasted about 15 seconds. I saw a rush of water in the back yard but there was no visible damage. I then went outside the front door to assess the damage. Other houses swayed a bit, but ours seemed to be intact. Then I saw off to the distance a rippling in the ground. It was an earthquake and the ground was separating, again towards us (or is it towards ME?) I look at it, beckon my family of what was forthcoming and I think it bypassed our house (and me) and went towards my right. At this point in time I was befuddled and I believe this is when I awoke.

Now on to the interpretation as I see it. I feel like this dream is as a result some sort of turmoil in my life where I am faced with a HUGE issue and/or obstacle. I think that the fact that I (or the house) was not damaged interprets that I am avoiding and overcoming the obstacles or issues. Now i've been doing a little research after my self diagnosis and it seems that I am kind of on the right path with my interpretation. What do you dream of? What do you think your dream means? Have you ever had a dream interpreted? Was it accurate? Let me know...don't be shy.

No comments: