KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Monday, November 23, 2009

Dinner, and a movie, and a toothbrush...




So once upon a time, I was at my lovely wifey's crib (for my foreign audience "wifey" in this instance means girlfriend, soul mate without the bling...etc) and somehow a conversation had conjured up about marking territories in our respective places. A major and important step in labeling a relationship. So it turns out, at my crib she had her hair supplies, lovely lotions and even her contact lens solution nicely and neatly tucked away in nooks and crannies of my bathroom. And of course her toothbrush. She also had a few clothing items neatly folded in a special clothes drawer that I had designated for her.

She was upset though, that I hadn't even had a TOOTHBRUSH in her aptartment after two years of commitment (ouch). Was it an oversight on my part, or something that I did intentionally (or even inadvertently?)

No.

As a matter of fact, it had always been in my mind to have a few items here and there to mark my territory, because ladies let it be known...man has always fought over territories since the dawn of existence.

Women on the other hand, seem to have this innate ability to set territories and create boundaries to ward off others with the most serene ease ever know to mankind!

So word to the wise fellas...to keep a seamless relationship...know when to make the appropriate measures to get that toothbrush into ya wifey's bathroom... or else it's going down! Literally!

1 comment:

A Truthful Friend said...

A very wise, interesting and true observation and analysis on the varying methods of marking ones territory by the different species of mankind. Encore, Wise Blogger, encore.

-A Friend