KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Have a baby, by me baby...baby, baby, YEAH!




Yeah RIGHT that is! Haha so, I was compelled to write this blog entry, and I'll tell you why!

My younger sister and I were talking on G-chat about a dream she had about me fathering a baby on or around her birthday, of which her next one is not until the 28th of March, 2010. So there are a few things that I told her were amiss. One; I would have to be married first, before I have a child, but even before that, I would need a girlfriend. And I have not had one in a very, very long time.

Now I had been actively with an 'ex' (if you wanna call it that...it's been an intense relationship!)

But anyways I have only been with her, so unless she's 4 or 5 months pregnant (which by the looks of her tummy I highly doubt that) then I shouldn't be expecting any little princess or prince, any time soon.

Now here's the other side of things. I think I am ready for kids, or wait a kid...lol. And I thought I was ready to settle down, but maybe I'm not, maybe my music is priority, and maybe I just need a little companion to unconditionally love me, maybe I wanna be a daddy, maybe I want to be able to take my little one to Chuck E. Cheese's ( I used to work there and I used to be Chucky....yikes) or....maybe I'm nuts one of my boy's said.

Well regardless, right now I'm not looking for kids, or a girl, or a wife or whatever. I'm just letting GOD do HIS thing.

But I won't lie and not say the thought does cross my mind from time to time, because I do like kids and I do what some very soon, before I get too involved with my music, or too old to enjoy them.

I have noticed though, that women in general are a bit scared when a Man is ready at such a young age, to get married and have kids. I say why spend all your life living single and promiscuous or carefree, when you can look for that ONE (if you are into looking) or be open to being found by that one soul mate who'll wake up in the morning and cook eggs, grits and tomatoes with pepper and vinegar, or pecan crusted cat fish with spinach and a baked potato on the side; for the rest of your life?

That's living to me...remember not to lose what you have now if it feels right, cuz when it's gone...it's gone forever!

No comments: