KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When is it safe to assume...?

NEVER!

Never, ever, ever, ever...ever. Unless you are ready to assume the position.

First of all, let us understand what the word "Assume" means.

According to our good ol' boy(s) and/or girl(s) (...not to assume) at MERRIAM-WEBSTER it defines as:

to take as granted or true : suppose "I assume he'll be there"


Yeah....Well anyways, I was taken aback when someone of importance made assumptions repeatedly, even when I provided in the past, an ample amount of reasoning not to doubt. So what you must do, my dear bloggers, is remove yourself from that situation, until it gets situated...you know what I mean. Why waste your precious time on someone else's fallacy? Below is a video I found showing just a little bit of when it's not safe to assume:





No comments: