KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Monday, December 28, 2009

Why Successful Black Women Find It So hard to get a black man

Well, honestly I know of a couple of reasons off the bat why Successful Black Women can't find a good man, but I won't get too deep into that.

What I will say (and I may catch some flack for this) is that what SOME Black women interpret as successful on either side of the scope, is not always what the general public would consider successful.

I am talking about all things considered: Education, Career, Financial and Social and even Spiritual status all play a part, but how much is usually what Black women tend to misconstrue.


Growing up (nowadays) the hope is for kids to be taught to love all and not to discriminate. But they also tend to gravitate to what they know and are used to. So I was used to being around black women for the most part. But I stated dating outside my race almost immediately when I was old enough to date (lol)


I will say that my preference has leaned towards me being with a black woman (everyone has preferences so it's not discriminating) But history will show that black women and I just don't work out, and I am almost 90% dating an outside or mixed race/culture.

I realized why... I think it's because honestly there are slim pickings on successful, educated and non-opportunist women out there. So what's a brother to do?


Well that is another topic, I hope this video does some justice... for now lol.

No comments: