KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Congrats to Margoux .... "Goux Shorty, you know you're WORTHY..."

Margoux applying make up on the left picture (notice she's a star with the tattoo on her hand)


My good friend, pardon me GREAT friend and Official make up Artist for A-Squad Records; Ms. Margoux LeRoux (I love to call her Goux Goux, well cuz she's always on the GOUX lol) has recieved the very prestigious Brides Choice Awards for 2010. I feel that it is very important to express my joy and happiness for her accomplishments as they keep on piling up by the day! And to bring more awareness to the public of such a talented and young black woman doing her thing in mainstream America!

Of recent, she was the hair and make up artists and creative director for the Album cover of my latest Mixtape shown below. (Along with Siobahn Philemon for photography, and Lizz Robbins for model talent)





Just in case you missed the embedded links that I so craftily place on her name...her website and blog are Below. I love you Margoux....do ya thang girl!


No comments: