KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

King Kan & Product Performing Live!!! October 8th


Now I don't like to brag about being the best rapper I know, or having lyrical content and subject matter and a flow unequivocal to any in the DMV area (that would be DC, MD and VA to my international viewers) but this show coming up on October 8th 2009 at the Expo in 1928 9th street from 9-2am, is going to be just as energetic, explosive and eclectic as all shows I do, because you see I only get better and better with time! :) I say this with all humility!

I digress but never-the-less please come out and support me, Product & A-Squad I don't ask for much...just to spread my passion of music so that all can see it and witness for themselves!

Oh yeah it's brought to you in part by my good friends Aliya and Ro with Mindbolic & Bubbleistic Ent.

No comments: