KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Uyai Ekepnyong, on single life - The 5year plan etc.

So my younger sister, whom I so love (but probably don't show it as often as I should-bad Akan) was IMing me on google chat and we were talking about relationships and how I've handled all of mine, and the pursuit of finding that one. Below is an excerpt of a portion of what she was schooling me on....remember I am the older brother lol.

"...
a lot of people don't like being single
but if you're never alone to just think a bit
how would youknow what you really need?
need time to process all your relationships
what went wrong, when did it go wrong, was it me, was it her?
how can I change the scenerios... your normal questions
but you need the breathing time
I bet and know one you have that time alone, next girl you get with will be the one
Also- you have all these folks you party with, how can you possibly be alone??
you got family, friends
and a lot going on in your life
you don't need unecessary drama to add to it
life is tough enough with a chick adding the drama
gotta be on the same page... starting with do y;all have the same values in common?
if you see y'all don't, don't even waste your time
ask a woman what her 5 year plan is - what's yours??
if a man can't answer that I keep it moving
alone is good If you're looking to settle - you hang with the settled people,
learn a few things and get mentally prepared
..."

This was unabridged and verbatim. Again I love my sister, she is so smart, but sometimes I hate that she is so smart, because I feel like I should be the one giving her the relationship advice. Oh well. I'm getting a little bit tired of the single life. On some real 'ish' a brother is ready to have kids and settle down with the one.

No comments: