KK's Kingdom Headline Animator

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let me tickle your fancy.......MISS FANCIE to be exact!


"I am an interesting person. I'm not trying to be a DJ or Fashionista. Fashion allows me to dress up in my emotions. Music allows me to express myself in ways that words cannot define. I just want to share the things that I fancy in life!"


Those are the words of my good friend Ayana aka "Ms. Fancie". Ever wanted to discover art, music and fashion through the eyes of an individual with natural personality and substance, who knows what she's talking about (and looks good while doing it LOL). Well then that would be Ms. Fancie. Make sure you subscribe to her blog.... www.MissFancie.com

.....Ok Ayana...you can give me that $100 in cash or in my paypal ...lol (JOKE)

No comments: